Re: Need help with currval and nextvall...

От Dan Jewett
Тема Re: Need help with currval and nextvall...
Дата
Re: Need help with currval and nextvall...
Список pgsql-novice
>You need to quote (single quotes) the name of the sequence... and you need
>to use nextval('album_album_id_seq') before calling currval().
>
>At least I think so.

Thanks Phillip,

I know I'm supposed to have the quotes but I keep getting :
PostgreSQL said: ERROR: parser: parse error at or near
"album_album_id_seq"  unless I take them out.

I also tried nextval() with the same error returned: ERROR: Attribute
'album_album_id_seq' not found.

Dunnoh,

Dan

Сообщение: Re: Need help with currval and nextvall...
Сообщение: Re: Need help with currval and nextvall...